martes, 14 de diciembre de 2010

Self- esteem


What is the self-esteem?
The self-esteem is the love towards me; it is to feel good about myself. If you feel good, you look good but if you feel bad and ugly, you look bad and ugly. The self-esteem is to believe that “I am a good person, and I feel proud of myself for my goals”
The self- esteem is the same that self-worth, self-regard, self-respect, self-love and self-integrity. It depends on many things like having a good family atmosphere, the relationships with the other persons, but it also depends on the personality of each person, not just family and social relationships, but what each person thinks of himself or herself.
To have a good self-esteem, you need to have confidence in your ability to solve your own problems, not getting disappointed by the failures and difficulties you have in your life, feeling valued and positive, accepting the negative things and try to change them. Do not look to the past and not worry about the future, just go ahead, accept the good criticism and reject the bad ones, increase the confidence in yourself, in your decisions and trust your ability.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario